Sunday, March 27, 2011

Life is a movie TAG

I took this tag from The Handbag Confessions Blog post.  Ok, imagine your life is a movie - what songs would be in it? To find out, here's how it works:

1. Open your library (iTunes, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Opening Credits :
My Love by Mary J Blige

Waking Up : 
Lesson Learned by Alicia Keys--?

First Day of School :
Shoulda Let You Go by Keisha Cole

Falling in Love :
Easy by Chante Moore  I love this song...and it was easy for me to fall in love!!!


Fight Song :
Whenever  Whatever Whereever  by Maxwell  LOL !!!

Prom :
Ring The Alarm by Beyonce


Life :
One and Only by Mariah Carey

Mental Breakdown :
Forgive Them Father by Lauryn Hill


Driving :

Muhammad by Sami Yusuf

Flashback :
My All by Mariah Carey


Getting Back Together :
When A Womans Fed Up by R. Kelly Ok I can agree with this cause I have never taken an ex back!!! (pre islamic days)


Losing Your Virginity :
Talking In His Sleep by Toni Braxton ohh that's not good!!!


Wedding :
Karma by Alicia Keys


Birth of Child :
A Who Seh Me Dun  by Cutty Ranks


Final Battle :
I'm the Reason by Day 26


Death Scene :
Forever by Mariah Carey
 
Funeral Song:
The Remix Phenomenon (interlude) by P Diddy



End Credits :
Pretty Boy by Danity Kane


I do not understand this movie at all!!!! LOL
That was fun!!! =) give it a try girlies!

Malek

1 comment:

  1. ahahha its fun! =) I loved this tag, nice to see what my girlies are listening to ahahha

    ReplyDelete