Thursday, June 9, 2011

25 Random Question Tag

Sister Amena and a few other sisters have been doing this tag on You Tube so I figured why not. So here we go....

The Questions:

1. Do you have any pets?

    NO

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.

    The remote control 
     My purse
    A glass with ice in it       

3. What's the weather like right now?

    HOT A THE DEVIL WITH GASOLINE DRAWS ON and STORMING (is that hail?)

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?

   Yes, I am a great driver, even though I have been involved in a crash before

5. What time did you wake up this morning?

  6:00AM

6. When was the last time you showered?

  This morning

7. What was the last movie you saw?

  In the Movie theater Kung Fu Panda 2...so good!!! at home Death At A Funeral  -mildly funny

8. What does your last text message say?

   Its a long one....My friend is responding to my up coming travel plans to   Morocco.  We are tossing around the idea of staying for a year....(see past post) 

"Oh no! I was so hoping you decided to stay! Are you still going for a year?
  What about the region isn't it unsteady? I'm so worried. I'll have a full head of gray by the time you get back! We MUST get together!!!!!!"

9. What's your ringtone?

One of the choices of the phone

10. Have you ever been to a different country?

Yes, Morocco, Italy, Jamaica, British VI, Paris (via airport hotel not really a visit)

11. Do you like sushi?

YES LOVE!!!!!

12. Where do you buy your groceries?

Produce market near my house for veggies, Various halal meat markets for meat , and Acme for everything else
 
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?

No....My head hits the pillow and I'm out!!!
 
14. How many siblings do you have?

1 -older sister LUV HER!!!!

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

laptop

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

37

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?

Neither I had Lasik Eye surgery about 5 years ago
 
18. Do you color your hair?

HELL yes I am so gray...but oddly only on one side of my head(the left)
 
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.

take the kids to karate

20. When was the last time you cried?

I almost cried 2 days ago talking to one of my friends about her upcoming graduation

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?

halal sausage and pepperoni with green peppers from Lazaros Pizza in Philadelphia

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?

cheeseburger
 
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?

yes in my "UNI" days as Amena says it

24. What is your eye color?


brown

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?

oh yea.....Pepsi is sweeter than Coke...I prefer Coke...

Now I tag all my beautiful Khimar Cuties......
Malek

No comments:

Post a Comment