Thursday, November 10, 2011

So now that we are all in love with ourselves and feeling beautiful, lets keep it going by being kind to each other. Because by being kind to others you make your inside as beautiful as your outside!!!

I am looking forward to the Hajjahs returning home (safely insha'Allah) so they can share their stories of this incredible experience!! I remember when my husband went on Hajj,  I was so emotional when he returned because I knew that this experience would change his life for forever.  I would have loved to have gone with him, but I had just had our 2nd son and really was not ready to accept the magnitude of such an event.  I hope insha'Allah, Allah will call me to Hajj and I hope my heart and mind will be  ready to accept the responsibility that go along with it.    If anyone has been to Hajj please feel free to share here, I would love to hear about it!!!

PS
To Allah we belong and to Allah we must return- RIP Heavy D!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment