Sunday, October 31, 2010

Eid Time!!

ASA Khimar Cuties!!!!
Well the month of Hijja is around the corner as well as Eid Ul-Adha. I love this time of year because I love to see all the Hajjis go to Mecca for what is such a blessed time of year. I personally have not gone yet, but everytine I hear the stories about Hajj and Umrah it just leaves a warm place in my heart that makes me long for my opportunity even more.
So what will all you Khimar Cuties do to celebrate this great time of year? I am working with my sons school to put together some events during this month so insha'Allah they will turn out nicely. I am also thinking about Eid outfits too. I have been seeing so many head pieces that have me thinking about a cleopatra-est outfit!!! Plus I think I would need a holiday to pull it off. LOL I only found one place to get something like that which is the infamous pearl-daisy.com website but I took too long to order and now its SOLD OUT!!!! I have to email to see if it will be restocked soon!!!!! What do you think about this style?
Check out this videos for more head gear...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRpzZhxbm0U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbp7ztwM95M

Ma Salaama,
Malek

No comments:

Post a Comment